Working out, staying in, or getting out of town—the lightweight, sport-friendly KSC75X headphones will keep the music going every step of the way. A revision of the company’s KSC75 model, this collaboration has the same clip-on, on-ear style, now with a custom midnight blue colorway and a one-touch remote for controlling tracks and taking calls.
- FOR MUSIC LOVERS WHO KEEP IT MOVING: Working out, staying in, or getting out of town—the lightweight, sport-friendly KSC75X headphones will keep the music going every step of the way.
- ONE-TOUCH REMOTE: A revision of the company’s KSC75 model, the KSC75X have the same clip-on, on-ear style, now with a custom midnight blue colorway and a one-touch remote for controlling tracks and taking calls.
- DYNAMIC DRIVERS: The dynamic drivers ensure detailed sound reproduction with a punchy bass response and soft foam cushions for an open sound for those who like to stay connected to their surroundings.
- SMARTPHONE COMPLIANT: Because the KSC75X are smart phone compliant, you can enjoy greater volume with lower-voltage portable devices.
- LEGENDARY WARRANTY: Bring these headphones everywhere with confidence: They’re backed by Koss’s legendary lifetime warranty.
Despite their budget price tag, the KSC75X sound spectacular. Key aspects include:
- Crisp, detailed highs without harshness
- Luscious midrange reproduction
- Controlled bass that avoids muddiness
- Spacious stereo imaging
From intimate vocals to thunderous rock anthems, the KSC75X handle any genre with aplomb. You’ll hear nuances in your favorite tracks you never noticed before.
Weighing just 1.5 ounces, the KSC75X couldn’t be more portable. The clips onto your ears for a custom, secure fit. Along with phenomenal sound, the open-back design gives these headphones impressive power efficiency – you can crank them loud straight from your smartphone.
I have a lot of sensitivity and pain issues that make wearing other types of headphones difficult, and I can’t really wear headsets or anything that’s heavy on my neck. These did really well for me for a while and gave the least amount of discomfort compared to other types of headphones.
The clips are not adjustable, but if you drop these, they will pop off, but unless the actual grips come off, they can be snapped back on. I had one ear that had the clip fall off a couple times, but I was always able to snap it back on, so it was fine.
I wear glasses and have issues with continued use of headphones, so I could only handle doing a few hours at a time, then I would swap to my speakers. I’m unsure how much of that had to do with the headphones and how much of that was just sound sensitivity.
These lasted me about a year and a half before the cord ripped itself open. The quality of the cord is the sole reason I’m not purchasing another set. The cord rolls and tangles itself too easily and finally tore open just the other day. The wire is exposed now, so I had to throw it out. Now I’m on the hunt for a replacement with a cloth or flat cord…
Customer questions & answers
Q: The mic appears to be waaay down the cable, how’s call quality?
A: Call quality is remarkably good.
Q: Does anyone have experience with the built-in mic working? I can’t seem to get it to pickup when connected to my computer or iPhone.
A: Unfortunately I have not had a problem with the mic. It has worked without issue. Also worth check settings on your phone that you have allowed access to the mic.
Q: Where can I find a version of these with only one ear clip?
A: There isn’t one. These headphones are remarkably good stereo headphones that also allow you to talk on the phone.. Why would you only want one?
Q: Can i bend these ear clips to fit? i saw online that you can bend the ksc75 model (silver clip ons).
A: I suspect you could but i wouldn’t. There is not a need as the foam can pivot to adjust to your ear.
Q: does the microphone work with macbook/macbook pro laptops?
Q: will they work on my HP laptop
A: Hi Robert! These should work as long as your laptop has a basic 3.5mm audio headphone port. These headphones do not have Bluetooth capability, but I love their simplicity, price, and the audio is surprisingly robust. Hope this helps!
It’s incredible that Koss packs so much pristine audio into such an inexpensive package. Audiophiles on a budget or looking for a lightweight portable option need to hear the KSC75X magic for themselves. Your music collection will never sound the same again.