The Koss Porta Pro headphones are a classic cult favorite for music lovers on the go. First released in 1984, the Porta Pro design has endured for decades thanks to renowned Koss sound quality, comfort and portability. The Porta Pro provides full-range stereo sound with an open-air design ideal for everything from pop to podcasts. When not in use, the Porta Pro folds up to stow conveniently in the included carrying pouch.
- Open-air dynamic elements provide full range stereo sound.
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils deliver clear highs, detailed mids and deep bass.
- Padded steel headband and metal height adjusters ensure a custom fit.
- Leatherette ear cushions sit comfortably over ears while allowing ambient noise in.
- Collapsible, space-saving design folds to 1/3 original size for storage in carrying pouch.
- Single-sided cord exits left ear cup and incorporates slide volume control.
- Comfortable for eyeglass wearers with little pressure on frames.
- Weighs just 2.5 oz for barely-there feel during extended listening.
Legacy of Sound
Since 1959, Koss has been dedicated to achieving superior stereo sound through innovative design. The Porta Pro continues this legacy with its open-air dynamic design ideal for critical music listening and close-back collapsible form factor perfect for life on the move. Simply put, the Koss Porta Pro offers beautiful, lightweight and portable full-range stereo sound for everyday life.
For over 30 years, the Koss Porta Pro has provided generations of music lovers a secret weapon for superb portable listening. Widely considered to achieve sound quality far exceeding their affordable price, the Porta Pro has garnered passionate fans who won’t leave home without them. The Koss Porta Pro delivers a timeless balance of stunning stereo sound and compact portability that has yet to be improved upon. For a taste of audio perfection you can take with you wherever you go, the Koss Porta Pro open-air dynamic headphones remain par excellence.