Together Koss x Retrospekt have developed an all-new on-ear with a vintage soul and modern mindset. Available exclusively through Retrospekt.com.
- Updated Exquisite Design- Enjoy a high similarity to the original earphone with an updated and improved version.
- Eye-catching Color- The striking orange color of our earphones is sure to make you stand out from the crowd. It is a bold and vibrant color that is perfect for those who want to make a statement with their accessories.
- Comfortable with Sound Isolation – Our earphone features a comfortable sponge ear pad that is designed to provide a soft and comfortable fit. The sponge ear pad conforms to the shape of your ear, providing a secure and snug fit that is perfect for extended listening sessions.
- Versatile for Cosplay and Daily Use – Our earphone is not only perfect for cosplay and costume parties, but it is also practical and functional for daily use. Whether you’re commuting to work, working out, or just lounging at home, our earphones will provide you with high-quality sound and comfort.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase at any time, please get in touch with us via email, and we’ll make it right.
Despite the old-school looks, the RetroSpekt utilize modern driver technology to deliver dynamic, detailed sound. The open-back design provides an expansive, natural listening experience.
From the cloth headband to the smooth leather ear pads, the RetroSpekt nail the retro aesthetic. It’s a flashback to the golden age of stereo headphones in the 1960s and 70s. The look oozes classic cool.
Beyond just looking rad, the RetroSpekt sound fantastic. Key characteristics include:
- Authoritative bass that doesn’t muddle the mix
- Crisp, shimmering highs
- Spacious stereo soundstage
- Natural, accurate midrange
My hearing isn’t what it used to be but these sound great !! They are 20Hz – 17Khz which is currently outside of my hearing range. If you want a little more bass (and these could use a boost) then I highly recommend the KPH-40 for that! I have owned at least 10x different sets of headphones, SONY MDR-4L1S (WM-2), MDR-6 (WM-8), MDR-006 (WM-F41), MDR-13, MDR-19, MDR-2, Sennheiser 280, Bose Quietcomfort QC35 v2, and so forth. These headphones have the very BEST band I have ever seen on an over-the-ear headphone – extremely comfortable and likely to last FOREVER because of the innovative design. I have many earbuds but I keep wanting to use my Koss Retrospekt headphones because of the comfort and the great sound!
What can I say? These sound incredible for what they are. Out of the box, using a Schiit Modius they’re good. After a few weeks and some break-in and trying my best to add a little bit more clamping force to them, they’re just incredible. Buy them.
Customer questions & answers
Q: Do they sound and look good?
A: I didn’t really use it for the sound, just the look.
Q: Do the headphones work?
A: Not the best quality in the business but yep, they do work! I play my Walkman through them no problem!
Q: Does the walkman model come with heaephones too or just the walkman?
A: It’s just the headphones.
Q: Do/can they connect to a smartphone via a standard headphone jack?
A: Yes it can. It’s a standard 3.5mm.
Q: Do the headphones work?
A: Yes, they are functional head phones.
Why choose between modern performance and retro style? With the Koss RetroSpekt headphones, you get the best of both worlds. Their exhilarating sound and vintage vibe make them one of the coolest headphone offerings for music aficionados.